News is that the Big house is putting together the staff in its service…and sixty one attended a “do” for the visiting ……mistuh candy. Now While Steven speilberg doesn’t have an entirely bad reputation, He IS credited, widely with destroying french and Japanese cinema. (of the 70’s / 80’s, and stealing willy nilly like Indiana Jones from a certain Indian film director. (don’t even ask if you don’t know).
Boycotting Big House-nigger films/people should be a matter of survival for Bollywood. Spread the word. ( in the end this wasn’t too long a list. I’m only calling for the boycott of 8 directors. I am actually encouraging the association of Dreamworks/ big with 15 directors, and am charecterizing the others as out of work make work-ers or just attending a showbiz party.
Notable absentees include Maniratnam, Vidhu vinod, Raj-Krishna, Banibrata pain, the telegus, the malayalams , Shahrukh khan’s stable, Salman Khan’s stable, many cinematographers, Sanjay gupta, etc…so this is probably just another showbiz party in bollywood….
The names :
1. Abhay Chopra : Who?
2. Abhishek Kapoor : multiplex
3. Anurag Kashyap : Hack
4. AR Murgadoss : BOYCOTT!!
5. Ashutosh Gowarikar : has been
6. Ayaan Mukherjee : yeah …no.
7. R Balki : Boycott Balki!!
8. Bejoy Nambiar : David…David?
9. David Dhawan : I used to like him 😦
10. Farah Khan : I’ll miss you farah.
11. Gauri Shinde :SRIDEVIIIIII!!!!!
12. Habib Faisal : Big House director ignore
13. Homi Adajania : Homi! I’ll miss you. Boycott!!!!
14. Indra Kumar : Makes white elephants
15. Javed Akhtar : has been.
16. Kabir Khan (unkind cut. FIGHT KABIR!!!!! )
17. Kapil Chopra Exactly what the big house needs for its weddings.
18. Karan Bhutani :who?
19. Karan Johar : has been
20. Karan Shah :who?
21. Kiran Rao : they can have her.
22. Kunal Deshmukh : nobody
23. Kunal Kohli : Yash chopra alumnus(you know what to do)
24. Madhur Bhandarkar : white elephants. welcome to him.
25. Mahesh Bhatt : poor mahesh. hope they fed hom well.
26. Milan Luthria : House director for BIGS. already boycotting.
27. Nagesh Kukunoor : has been
28. Nishikant Kamath :Big House director. already boycotting
29. Onir : nobody.
30. Padmashri Priyadarshan : flop director
31. Prabhudeva : poor prabhudeva hope someone gives him a job.
32. Prasoon Joshi : ARR’s inside man Boycott.
33. Rahul Bhatt : Mahesh’s son. ‘nough said
34. Rajkumar Gupta : Multiplex
35. Rajshree Ohja : Nobody
36. Raju Hirani : FIGHT Raju!!!!!
37. Rakesh Roshan : Hritik’s dad. I’m sure he was invited from courtesy.
38. Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra : Boycott.
39. Ramesh Sippy : has been
40. Ram Gopal Varma : never was.
41. Reema Kagti depressingly bad nobody.
42. Renzil D’Silva : well on his way to ecoming the next anurag kashyap in terms of all the flops he makes. theyre welcome to him.
43. Rohan Sippy Industry party.
44. Rohit Dhawan : quota
45. Rohit Shetty Big House director
46. Sajid Khan farah’s brother
47. Sanjay Leela Bhansali : give this guy work. he’s only hanging with speilberg because nobody is giving him work.
48. Shimit Amin : another make work attendence.
49. Shoojit Sircar : VVC alumnus. needs work
50. Shyam Benegal : nobody takes him seriously as a filmmaker anymore.
51. Sriram Raghavan : Big house director. I will watch his movies, but pro’lly never take him too seriously.
52. Subhash Ghai : I think this is the best synergy for speilberg and ambani.
53. Sudhir Mishra : unemployed arthouser.
54. Sujoy Ghosh : promising talent. pity he has to be BOYCOTTED!
55. Tigmanshu Dhulia : is a House director for BIG. not to be confused with Bedabrata pain, whos an awesone director).
56. Vikas Bahl :who?
57. Vikram Bhatt White elephant maker
58. Vikramaditya Motwane : wannabe cannes. encourage.
59. Vipul Shah perfect synergy! encourage the association!
60. Vishal Bhardwaj : on his way downhill.
61. Zoya Akhtar family quote (she’s someone’s daughter or something…)