- Shiney Ahuja slept with his servant maid. The national conference of women, the press, the chief minister of maharashtra state and the maharashtra police found him guilty of having sex (also called rape in India). It’s now time the court to follow suit , or else. In class conscious India, this “having sex across class lines” attracts a punishment of being figuratively stoned by every sanctimonious motherfucker and his sainted mother…unless you are a mistress in rural Andhra…or something.
- The lower castes in Iran revolted against their well off upper castes and clergy. It’s always fun when it happens in someone else’s country.
- The Obama Administration unveiled a healthcare plan. It involves spending 1.7 trillion and doing substantially what we are doing now. Everybody seems to like it. The Stock market rose 1400 points in the last three months just in case someone decides othervice.
- Google(also known as the yellow pussies) agreed to let china censor/gather information from searches within their country. A spokesman for google said “We are already the largest totalitarian organization in the world, we’re not threatened by china” . A chinese army captain, from the nathu- la pass simply waved a platinum card. Officials from the company rushed to dharmasala , India in a bid to get the Dalai Lama to sell a rinpoche or two to the chinese for a good price.
- The presidential dog was photographed . Many people expressed concern about the Obama family trying to poison it by feeding it tomatoes. My opinion? pets taking the last name of their owners feels vaguely racist.